I want to tell you how easy it is to create your own blog and how to start a WordPress blog. Blogging can changed your life and lets you to make tens of thousands of dollars a year, all while doing something that you can love to do, and you can do it with very little upfront cost! ……Below, you will find special discount pricing, just so that you can start a blog on the cheap. You will get a free blog domain by using this link also. Act quickly as I’m not certain how long these super prices will be in effect!
Click right here to get your hosting setup along with your free domain, then use the easy to follow tutorial below.
If you want to begin a WordPress blog on a budget, then choosing Bluehost to handle your hosting needs is the best way to go. Bluehost is one of the top web hosts on the planet and I have always had the best experiences with them with them.
Blogging is one of the best paying gigs I have ever done.I make a very good living from blogging, and my earning are always increasing, I run several blogs and some of them earn great income.
I get to work from home, and I travel whenever I want, if I carry a laptop I can work from anywhere in the world. I make my own schedule. My life is great and I am enjoying my income and free time very much.
Everyone can make good money working a blog, and the money paid for blog hosting is made back very easily. It is money well spent on blog hosting that I’m confident you will make it back very quickly.
Bluehost is easily one of the best web hosting companies and right now you can start your own blog with them for as low as $3.95 a month ! In addition, if you use my link to sign up, you will get your own domain free if you get a 12 month or longer hosting plan (a $20 value). You will also have access to some great website building tools such as gomobi for mobile. I am recommending that you sign up for a 12 month hosting plan with Bluehost. It’s very affordable and you save money signing up for at least 12 months.
You just might think, “ I will start a post on Blogger and save a little bit of money and learn the ropes that way” I say “dont do that!” No way. There are very meny reasons that Blogger is a terrible idea, and why you definately go the WordPress blog on Bluehost route.
If you truly ever want to ever make good money from your blog, and turn it into a quality business, getting a real domain and professional hosting, such as through Bluehost, is the only way to go. It’s very inexpensive to use Bluehost AND a free domain is included!. You will be able to add your own advertisements and affiliate links, , etc. with your own wordpress blog . Trying to make money on free blogging platforms likeBlogger is difficult, and usually never happens. Most advertisers viewand companies tend to see Blogger websites as not as professional as WordPress blogs, which is a huge reason to want to use Bluehost.
There are alot of good reasons for why you would pick Bluehost to host your WordPress blog and I genuinely feel that they are the best of all web hosting providers. Some reasons include:
- It’s simple to use. ANYBODY can build a WordPress blog using my tutorial below. Bluehost helps make it super easy to make a WordPress blog.
- Bluehost web hosting has great technical support.
- Bluehost is super affordable and has cheap but superior web hosting. You will have a blog of your very own with basically the only expense you will have is the hosting which starts at just $3.95 per month.
- You will get one FREE blog domain of your own picking.
- WordPress is obtained thru Bluehost for FREE.
- You are going to be self-hosted. If you plan to monetize your blog in any way, you definitely be be self-hosted.
- You appear more professional to everyone on if you self-host on Bluehost rather than just postingon Blogspot.
First, to get started just head on over to Bluehost. There are lots web hosting companies , but Bluehost is absolutely one of the very best. Thats why many bloggers pick Bluehost for their hosting needs.
If you want on make a blog on Bluehost and would like to learn how to make a WordPress blog, just continue below. If you run into any issues or confusion, you can send me an email and I can always help you. I want to help so don’t be shy to send me an email.
Click to start the process.
How to Make A WordPress Blog On Bluehost
1. Choose your domain name.
The first thing you want to do before beginning to make WordPress blog on Bluehost is to pick your domain name. Take your time on this, and consider how it will fit in with your overall plans.
If you want to, you can get your domain free through Bluehost and make the whole deal go very easy. If you do it this way, you will get a domain for FREE for a year when you buy 12 months of Bluehost website hosting. Doing it this way makes save you a ton of money and gets your blog going for very cheap. If you want to get your free domain, click on the get started button and you can purchase your hosting and get your domain included all at once.
The “basic” package is likely all you will need.
2. Get the hosting for your blog.
To set up a WordPress blog with Bluehost is very easy.But first, let’s talk about costs of blogging:
- For the cheapest cost to start a blog, then picking the “Basic” plan is all you will need. It’s $3.95 per month through my link (due in full upfront) When you purchase a 24 month plan, the price is only$3.95 per month. Signing up for a 12 month plan, the price goes to $4.95 per month. $4.95 is still a great price and it’s a good plan to pick (and you still get a free domain at this price!). If you are looking to test the waters in blogging, you could sign up with the 12 month plan as as you will get this great price and be good to go for one year of blogging cheap. The total price for a 12 month plan is only $59 a year, which is absolutely a great price.
- If the Basic plan is what you need for now, you can skip the Plus and Business Pro plans until you find a need for them and you can a change it at a later time to a different plan (you just have topay the difference).
- One other thing you might wish to get is Domain Privacy Protection, it’s only $0.99 per month. This keeps your contact information private.
- Besides these you don’t really need the other products that Bluehost sells, so you can uncheck the extras listed.
- Remember, if you do sign up using my link, you will get your domain free (wow!) if you get a 12 month or longer hosting plan.
3. Connect your domain and your hosting.
Skip this section if you got your domain free with your hosting through Bluehost.
If you bought your domain from Go Daddy (or another domain provider), you will have to connect the domain with your hosting account. Go Daddy does have support pages for setting the nameservers. Here is a snippet:
If your domain name is registered with GoDaddy but hosted through another company (or on a server you control), you’ll need to change its nameservers. What those are, we don’t know! You’ll have to talk to your hosting provider or admin to find out what your custom nameservers should be, and then you can easily set them.
Here is how you modify the DNS Nameservers when you buy your domain from Go Daddy and use Bluehost for the hosting:
Log into GoDaddy.com and go Account Manager.
Choose Manage Domains from the drop-down menu or list.
Pick the domain name you want modified with the checkboxes and choose Set Name Servers.
Enter the updated name server information in the spot shown right under the blue Name Servers label in the right side of the page and click on the Save Changes button. The entries should be: ns1.bluehost.com; ns2.bluehost.com.
You would then add the domain you paid for (from GoDaddy etc.) in the addon domain section of your cpanel in your Bluehost account. Follow these steps and it ‘s fairly simple.
4. How to install WordPress on your Bluehost.
Ready? Here comes the big kahuna. If you are ready to get a WordPress blog with Bluehost then just keep on reading below!
This part is really easy, because Bluehost makes it super simple to make a WordPress blog and best of all it’s for FREE.
As soon as you have created your username and pass, Bluehost will then guide your efforts right into what has to be done to start your blog.
Right away, Bluehost will offer you some free themes to choose from. You can use one of these to start with and can always find a premium theme to your liking later, changing to a new theme won’t mess up your articles or basic website work.
Click the button: “Start Building”
In the next screen, you will pick “Personal”or“Business” –your choice.
Yea Haw! You are now the proud owner of your very own WordPress blog. You can now get to work on your design and making great content, . Have fun!